We’ve developed an app for the Service Centers and Oil Change Facilities that allow you to order oils and transport lubricants at cheap costs while also earning Lukoil rewards.
Unfortunately, some of the data is protected as a trade secret. As a result, we disclose the most important information that we can share.
LUKOIL Lubricants Central Asia, the customer, supplies Lukoil automobile oils to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Afghanistan, and China.
LUKOIL manufactures over 800 different types of lubricants and is one of the top 10 oil and lubricant manufacturers in the world.
Who are we?
Sailet is a business automation , web, and mobile development studio.
We are engaged in web development, application development, and business process automation.We create corporate and national portals, SAAS services, web systems with various integrations, and mobile applications for Android and IOS systems.
What does the app do?
On the site, there are over 800 different types of car oils. The buyer places an order for oil through an app in which he earns points. They can be utilized on your next purchase while also entering the prize draw.
The project’s purpose is to speed up the purchase process and eliminate automobile Dealers’ methods so that you can easily follow the movement of items, which is difficult to do with paper.
LUKOIL Lubricants Central Asia decided to create an application for automobile Dealers and buyers of Service Centers and Oil Change Facilities in Kazakhstan.
For the buyer, this is an opportunity to use the earned points toward a prize on their next purchase. As for Dealers and Service Centers, they must meet sales targets, acquire new clients, and retain existing ones.
Look what we have done!
First of all, we conducted analytics, then we created a prototype on Figma and thought over the design there. The customer asked to make the interface simple and functional, which we did in the end.
- React Native;
The software was released on Google Play and the Apple Store after successful testing and release.
A total of seven people were involved in the project. It took 3.5 months for it to come to fruition.
There is just an application for Service Stations and Oil Change Facilities.
There is an application as well as an online version designed for the Dealer.
The web version destines for the LUKOIL Lubricants Central Asia’s Manager.
- The user must create a password and register using their e-mail address.
- The profile, catalog, shopping cart, and questions are the four primary components of the site.
- You can choose an oil-based on the type of vehicle you have (cars, commercial vehicles, as well as motorcycles, snowmobiles, and garden equipment). Following the user’s selection of mode of transportation, a list of engine oils for each category shows.
- For each order, points are awarded, and the app shows how many points will be awarded for a specific order. In the special section «Accumulated points» you can see how much is on the account.
- You can see your orders, their status, and the approximate delivery time in the «Pending orders» and «Completed orders» sections.
- Those who ordered throughout the quarter will receive a push message about the super prize drawing. To enter, go to the «Accumulated points» area and select «Super prize draw» from the drop-down menu. Within two days, the winner is selected by picking random numbers.
- The Dealer receives an order from their allocated Service Centers and Oil Change Facilities and records the delivery time. The maximum stay is four days. The LLCA’s Manager will be alerted if the Dealer fails to mark it by the deadline and work with the Dealer will begin.
- The order is partially executed if the goods are not accessible from the Dealer.
- Products that are out of stock are offered to be shifted to the next delivery.
The admin and LLCA’s Manager have nearly identical capabilities. The distinction is in the way users are managed.
The menu is divided into sections:
- «Admin panel» — user management, order statistics, and LLCA’s Manager notifications;
- «Product catalog» — management of a directory of categories and subcategories, management of a catalog of goods, management of a directory of promotional codes;
- “Menu of a system”.
- «Feedback» consists of managing user notifications, contests, a question directory, and user feedback.
- «Logout» is a button that logs a user out of the system.
As a Result:
For the second year, LUKOIL Lubricants Central Asia has partnered with us. We’ve been working on the application the entire time, upgrading it and updating its structure. Employees, city separation, dealer reporting, and other bonuses, for example, will now be available in the Dealer edition.
LUKOIL Lubricants Central Asia managers are still on the job, but the company aims to automate the process completely.
We received positive feedback at the end of the project:
“We continue to cooperate with Sailet for the second year on technical support of the «LLCA Club» application and the introduction of new functionality into it.
During their work with Sailet, they have established themselves as a team of strong professionals who take their work seriously and responsibly.
We’d also want to point out that professionals reply rapidly to inquiries, make improvements, and offer suggestions. We are looking forward to continuing our great collaboration!”
LUKOIL Lubrikanst Central Asia